BBYC Scholarship Application 2022
Each year, BBYC has been fortunate enough to award scholarships to graduating seniors of Butler HS who meet the qualifications put forth by the BBYC Board. This years application is available for DOWNLOAD in this email and available (in print) at the BHS guidance office. ALL APPLICATIONS DUE April 30, 2021....Details and application instructions appear on the forms. Good luck to all!
General Criteria/ Rules of Eligibility for the BBYC Scholarhsip
- Mandatory for applicant to be graduating from Butler Senior High School (Butler, NJ), Class of 2021
- Mandatory for applicant to have participated in the Bloomingdale Butler Youth Football or Cheer program for at least three (3) completed seasons. Seasons do not need to be consecutive.
- Mandatory for applicant to submit two (2) letters of recommendation; one written by a teacher and
another written by either a coach, counselor, employer or community leader.
- Mandatory for applicant to self-report their current BHS GPA and current class rank.
- Mandatory for applicant to be accepted/ entering a higher education US institution, in the Fall 2021, as a full-time student. (“full-time student” as defined by the institution)
- Mandatory for applicant to completely answer and submit the questions listed on the next page.
- There will be two (2) $500.00 scholarships awarded in 2021 at the discretion of the BBYC Board Members. This scholarship will be made payable to both the student and the college. The name and/or image of the winners may be released to local newspapers and/or social media.
- Eligibility to receive any monetary scholarship from BBYC will be removed if applicant receives a full tuition scholarship.