BBYC General Meeting Minutes
Our board is committed to transparency our meeting minutes have been created into PDF version and posted for all our members to follow along and know what our board is doing for our program.
January 12th 2022
Start of Season Meetings
January 25th 2022
March 14th 2022
July 19th 2022
August 16th 2022
August 25th 2022
January 25th 2023
February 21st 2023
March 14th 2023
April 18th 2023
June 20th 2023
July 18th 2023
August 15th 2023
BBYC Scholarship Application 2023
Each year, BBYC has been fortunate enough to award scholarships to graduating seniors of Butler HS who meet the qualifications put forth by the BBYC Board. This years application is available for DOWNLOAD in this email and available (in print) at the BHS guidance office. ALL APPLICATIONS DUE April 30, 2021....Details and application instructions appear on the forms. Good luck to all!
General Criteria/ Rules of Eligibility for the BBYC Scholarhsip
- Mandatory for applicant to be graduating from Butler Senior High School (Butler, NJ), Class of 2021
- Mandatory for applicant to have participated in the Bloomingdale Butler Youth Football or Cheer program for at least three (3) completed seasons. Seasons do not need to be consecutive.
- Mandatory for applicant to submit two (2) letters of recommendation; one written by a teacher and
another written by either a coach, counselor, employer or community leader.
- Mandatory for applicant to self-report their current BHS GPA and current class rank.
- Mandatory for applicant to be accepted/ entering a higher education US institution, in the Fall 2021, as a full-time student. (“full-time student” as defined by the institution)
- Mandatory for applicant to completely answer and submit the questions listed on the next page.
- There will be two (2) $500.00 scholarships awarded in 2021 at the discretion of the BBYC Board Members. This scholarship will be made payable to both the student and the college. The name and/or image of the winners may be released to local newspapers and/or social media.
- Eligibility to receive any monetary scholarship from BBYC will be removed if applicant receives a full tuition scholarship.